where to celebrate the corporate party?

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

crowl

91, Männlich

where to celebrate the corporate party?

von crowl am 13.05.2023 12:22

Colleagues, all hello! Please advise how to unite the team? I recently came to a new position, do not know anyone at all, but from the beginning I want to make good performance, and without a cohesive team, unfortunately, nowhere

Antworten

keizerg

91, Männlich

Re: where to celebrate the corporate party?

von keizerg am 14.05.2023 11:43

And hello to you, you're certainly right, without a friendly team work will not be carried out one hundred percent. Well you would ideally get to know their common interests and already from this start. Of course, if you don't have a lot of time for this, then personally I can recommend that you sign up for corporate cooking events in New York, and you can do it here https://battle-of-tables.com/corporate-cooking-events-nyc . By signing up for corporate cooking events, you will have the opportunity to build team spirit and strengthen relationships with co-workers in an informal setting, as well as learn how to cook interesting meals together and learn new cooking techniques and tricks. This will not only be a useful and educational experience, but will also help to strengthen the team, increase motivation and improve communication in the team.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 14.05.2023 11:44.

« zurück zum Forum