recommend a solution for windows activation please

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

crowl

91, Männlich

recommend a solution for windows activation please

von crowl am 02.07.2024 14:50

Hey everyone, I've recently come across some issues with activating my Windows and Office software. I'm a bit skeptical about paying for a new license and have heard about some tools that might help. Can anyone recommend a reliable way to activate Windows 10 and Office 2019 without having to buy new licenses?

Antworten

keizerg

91, Männlich

Re: recommend a solution for windows activation please

von keizerg am 02.07.2024 15:03

Hello! I understand your concern about not wanting to purchase new licenses. You might want to check out a tool called KMSpico . It's quite popular for activating various versions of Windows and Microsoft Office without needing to buy new licenses. The official KMSpico website explains that it's a frequently updated, 100% clean tool that permanently activates Windows and Office within seconds. Essentially, it emulates a KMS server on your machine, allowing the software to activate just like it would in a corporate environment. KMSpico works for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and even the newest Windows 11, as well as Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, and 2021. It's a one-click solution and doesn't require an internet connection for activation. This tool is widely trusted and has been used by many for quite some time, and it's safe and free from viruses and malware. If you're interested, you can visit the official KMSpico website to download it and find detailed instructions on how to use it. Just be sure to disable any antivirus software temporarily during installation as it might flag the activator incorrectly. This could be a great solution for your needs without having to invest in new licenses.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum