recommend a poker company

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

crowl

91, Männlich

recommend a poker company

von crowl am 13.11.2023 16:08

Hey, guys. I'm thinking of organizing a poker tournament at the international level. I want everything to be at the highest level, from rules to marketing. Are there any companies that can help with this?

Antworten

keizerg

91, Männlich

Re: recommend a poker company

von keizerg am 13.11.2023 16:16

Hello, I can recommend you an interesting option. I would recommend contacting Poker Club Management https://pokercm.com/en/services/tournament-management/ . They specialize in professional tournament management and offer a full range of services. This includes developing rules, instructions for tournament staff (from security to maintenance), finding and selecting partners, training, creating a system of control and tournament management. In addition, they can develop an effective marketing strategy for your tournament, including a name, slogan, positioning and unique selling proposition. Their services also cover social media advertising and offline marketing. They are experienced in running international tournaments, so your event will be in safe hands.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum