I’ve recently started a Discord server

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

crowl

91, Männlich

I’ve recently started a Discord server

von crowl am 26.09.2024 22:47

Hey everyone! I've recently started a Discord server, but I'm struggling to grow its membership. I want to create a more active and vibrant community but don't know where to start. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get more members to join and engage in my server?

Antworten

keizerg

91, Männlich

Re: I’ve recently started a Discord server

von keizerg am 26.09.2024 23:29

Hello! I understand the challenge—growing a Discord server from scratch can be tough, especially when trying to make it active and engaging. One approach you might want to consider is using a service like https://views.biz/app/buy-discord-server-members . They offer a way to purchase real and active Discord members, which can give your server the initial boost it needs to start attracting more organic members. I've used Views.biz before, and what's great is that they offer members who actually participate in your server, making your community look lively and trustworthy. This can significantly enhance your server's appeal to new visitors, encouraging them to join and interact. They have options to customize the number of members you want to add, and the process is quick and secure, so you can see results almost immediately. This strategy is particularly useful if you're just starting out or if your server needs a push to reach the next level. However, remember that the key to long-term success is maintaining an active and engaging environment, so keep that in mind as your community grows. Good luck with your server!

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum